Sunday, February 20, 2011

Swollen Hot Elbow Cure

Soft Suede or in German: Suede ... brilliant "men" Color from Stampin Up

Hello,

"men" cards are difficult, but suede Stampin Up is more than adequate to make such a card. To relax I gewerkelt me a card for my Dad, who is currently still in hospital after an operation (he has such a kl. Piece of tube into a leg vein .. got no idea what this is called). I have different colors together down and discarded .... but then I found my van for me. And the dachshund from the Level 2 set had ironed, because we used to have a kl. Dachshund had that my father is still sadly missed:

There is still half of the suede cardstock was left, he came directly to a darker map used:
Huh .. Do you think now determined .. what to look for the pictures here on the stamp blog! Actually, I want to show you the versatility times of my interests ... one of my hobbies is to paint the acrylic. This image was created with the rose in an acrylic workshop 6 years ago. This picture I love because it just my colors contains.
This image is one or the other of you might look away ashamed, but I think an act can be very aesthetic and has nothing of purely vulgar ... well may be a matter of taste. We like it, and it depends on our sofa.
Well, I'm curious about your reactions.

a great rest of your Sunday wishes you

Tanja PS: The Sale-a-bration ends so soon ... who else needs something can still participate in a bulk order with me, I am 28.02. will give up (please take into account the payment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment