Monday, February 7, 2011

Design Your Own Hoodie Ebay



Hello,

workshop with Stampin Up, and then "Valentine Day" + Sale-a-bration time ... As the love Anja has not got a great appointment for tomorrow secured to still benefit from FREE stamp sets. This week it goes very fast: Thursday is the next workshop announced ....

tomorrow afternoon I also (again) do not have time, I prepare just prior to the workshop for tomorrow: it will revolve around the love .. well, what can connect to stamp it ... And to not reveal too much today already, I see only a few small. Excerpts from the project tomorrow. But much was said, girls will be great, GUARANTEED!




If you also got some great projects with the sets "Love you much" and "I love hearts "... You send them to me and I will gladly publish here.

Now I must go back further potter, for the 2nd project is just a pre-cut here, that I will produce the flagship project. The goodies for the guests are even without using it around here ... Well, then you surely know what I do not need.

And because I have some carnival music'm injured, I would like to give you another catchy tune with the way we as a bonus track on the meeting on 26.02. have been scheduled.


LG Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment