Monday, February 21, 2011

Propylene Glycol In Hair Products

thoughts with you or sincere condolences

Hello,

mourning cards are Stampin Up quite feasible, but not my favorite card. Outstanding are suitable stamp sets: Just believe, cut in thought with you and fresh. Of course You can potter about other projects also really great with it.

Today, as I ............ FINALLY .............. again relatively "much" free time have (yepp, my set is almost done .. just a few niceties), I could have finished quickly Beleidskarte. Well, as sad as it is, but death is forever. And to show the remaining how much one has estimated the deceased, I find a handmade card Kondulenz more than adequate.

I still have a question once you, dear reader: You would have maybe lust with me weekly or monthly "challenges" to do? I give a topic for it and your potters, send me your photo and wait for others' reactions?

Na? Lust?

you I would also like again to the end of the Sale-a-bration time 2011 ... and to my bulk order at 28.02. Anyone have one or more sets not his own calls should use more quickly the favor of the week. Report to me on this.

LG Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment