Friday, February 18, 2011

Breakfast Cereal Shares

I'm still alive, unfortunately at present with little Stampin Up + Friday Filler # 99

Hello!

carnival looming for Stampin Up and I just minimal time. Please see it for me. However, for today I've prepared something I'll show you even afterwards, so gg evening.

It's just that I have a deadline until Thursday afternoon and then have done MUST be Bühnendeko. When I was offered something to make for the meeting, there was the current situation does not ... not even begin to ... Yes, and now live (and love), I with Stampin Up and am very happy that we're shifting from just at Christmas I was doing. Well, all other obligations are still there and knock. Do not worry, there will be no whining on my part, but only one explanation why my blog just as "unkempt" is. This is the latest, after 26.02. you change it. Promised.

Until then, it would be nice if you'll still remains true.

lg Tanja

PS: I do like a few photos of my project ...

And here are the Friday Filler




first It seems like yesterday ___________ I met my husband and I was a teenager was.

second For a little more time to devote myself to my hobby ... since ______________ I would not mind.

third When has actually __________ come to finally spring time?
4th I just see the bird seed mess on my balcony outside my window ___________.

5th My stomach is shaped ______________ pleasantly round and soft ... my husband would say.

6th Oh my God, it's another 13 _______________________ clock ... where time is running out for ever?

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___________ hopefully the end of my paintings , tomorrow I have the remains ________ / subtleties of Bühnendeko and possibly eating out in the restaurant planned and Sunday I would like _________ finally truly and certainly done with his set .... NOT AT ALL because I feel like everything!

If you also take part in Friday's Filler want: for Barbara you can do that like to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment