Friday, February 11, 2011

Good Songs For Backyard Wrestling Entrances

2011 workshop on Workshop

The Sale-a-bration from Stampin Up is slow this year in the home stretch: means for you ... not have to think too long, but to submit the orders in time with me, so that your You can still secure the FREE stamp sets.

This idea also had the love Anja (see below) and invited a lot of friends (and her mom ... see below) to a very busy evening. Here you see the table before the rush ..

.... and if I'm honest I forgot about some photos of the women working away to make. A photo with some of the copies I could do for you. However, since most were already in their works on the way home ...
The lovely Tina also wanted to secure a free-sets and invited many mums one of your friends ... all still totally clueless with regard to stamping and Stampin Up! It was folded, taped and stamped. And begin to not even with a not too difficult project, I prepared a simple folded card, which we mustered up but the same motif as on the shift map (Slide Card) by Tuesday at Anja. The ladies were so excited and I feel very strong, that I was able to infect all. Look concentration with which they all work ... Herlich!
And for sheer Erzählerei Erklärerei and had forgotten to take pictures of the projects I complete. Sorry. Maybe tomorrow I'll show you the 2nd quick project that I had prepared ....

me remains loyal and have a nice Friday night ... I'm going to my Order (from Tuesdays Workshop) sort and assign the women and of course MY TREASURES mount ...

So until denne ..

your LG Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment