Friday, February 25, 2011

Nike Black Jacket 56323

FREE Bird template ... or: my bird as a free template for you! VIP

Hello!

Free Templates Free templates or with materials from Stampin Up I want to make you happy more often available. You are welcome to use this not to commercial manner .

Since my Photoshop is not just so as I will, must I purely use this free template without my water temple here, which I sought something again! But for you I make an exception today views:

you need to do is click on the image and it becomes much larger, printed on cardboard and then only as a transfer to draw. This is a specially designed, I motif and is therefore subject to my copyright.


Here you get the picture of my finished birds, but also that you can adapt well in trailers such as a window chain /. I would like to look at me, then your works ...


I hope that I may thus kl. can still enjoy it ... if so, leave me a comment or send me even a picture of your copy.
_______________________________________

I wanted to present you with pride but the Bühnendeko, but my husband made with his good APPLIANCE the pictures, well, and this ..... with him in the operation: class! I'll get it tomorrow but after versprochenerweise! Since I'm curious to your opinion ....

LG and a beautiful Friday you wish your

Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment