Sunday, February 6, 2011

Commercial Licensing Ontario

Valentine Be my Valentine Shopping bag with Stampin Up

Hello,

for Valentine's Day I have a shopping bag with Stampin Up refined products. We can restore kl. Surprise for someone special.


came to use the colors: Baiblau, chocolate brown, Chillirot, savanna and vanilla, linen thread and stamp set "I Love Heart" (with the right punch quite easy punched) and from the current SAB Set Punched Greetings ".

A few splashes of "espresso" with the tool and a small splash. Loop with the saying "Be my Valentine" which I had found in our local Kroas and Dekolädchen and now it was his gr use.
If you like the Tasch, but back and leave a comment .... I'm happy about but always so. wish a nice rest of Sunday

you

your Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment