Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pokemon Heart Gold Cydia Source

Love you much ... Stamp set from Stampin Up Stampin Up

and "I Love Heart" was at the workshop (Slide Card, Box) is used.

a wonderful good "morning" I want you. Now I can finally show you the projects:

first a Ausziehkarte (Slider Card) which however is not in the usual format, but I have also each made a half of a DIN A 4 page. The proportions were correct doll, much better than the larger cards (the cards afterward, the normal size)

Now you ask yourself safe: Which DP it has taken? It is frankly the current paper Christmas "Merry Christmas". But honestly ... it has no definitive Christmas motifs and is therefore used throughout the year, or will not you?

Below the map you can see in the extended state .. all hearts and of course the flourish from the current Set SAB "Sweet Summer" ... just great. Yeah .. You see correctly: the color splashes I use it again. But I think also that it is still as the (probably THE) icing on the cake on a nice project.
Now it's time again for me: Workshop to prepare for tomorrow evening. There will be a little easier this time projects because there are still all "newcomers" are, as far as I know. spend man, I was happy times last night, a quiet evening with my husband to. These evenings are sown at present rather rah, but then it has an end after 2.26 and I can once again focus on my real hobby. Until then, it is scheduled for some evenings. Since then so is a craft party and now something relaxing and I can indulge my hobby indirectly.

your LG Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment