Saturday, February 19, 2011

Breast Soreness Differences Pms Early Pregnacy

flowers card .. extra large double punch from Stampin Up

Huhu ...

Stampin Up 's punch extra large double punch can punch and shape and is versatile for many things in particular 3-D projects. Yes yes ... You have so right: I actually did this yesterday to make an entry. As it is this: it is different than you thought.
My friend Silke came yesterday to the auxiliary brushes and seamless transitional arrange Anja was still with me and lay flat out. And because it is no longer any time left, we have two tinkered yet ... until quite late. Yes, and I had nu 's still only managed to make the images on this and upload. But better late so as not at all and once I show you a package which I described above using the extra large double punch produced and the other a cute little bird, I just about expensive wood in the form of money discovered in Dekolädchen ...

Here the can, the second one with a may want to bring flowers to:
Man 3 stamped parts used by the double punch .. 2 .. for the two ends and one that is still sticking extra base na as if feet. Well, in the decoration of the imagination are indeed unlimited.

Second, a little bird that I have seen in the form of wood and wanted to direct it by myself in nachwerkeln paper ... Template do I need you in here for free inside ... if you like.
Now I have to Sohnemann Visit to the Astronomy exhibition of his school.

nice weekend and is kind to me.

LG Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment