Saturday, February 5, 2011

Names Of Uncommon Cultural Fest

Communion Card Workshop me yesterday

Hello!

Yesterday's workshop "communion card" was full. With Stampin Up paper and various accessories quite different, what was important to me, were individual cards.
Some children have the theme "We are God's Melody" and "We are all God's fruits of the earth" (or something similar).

But you watched the bustle and the results (with two I forgot to take pictures because the last 24 vs. Clock went ...) itself to:
These two moms were nice for the "fruit" theme responsible
And here are the results on "Melody" ...
As you can easily see, was in most women embossed sayings is a must.

Now my ladies have also been given to understand that they have a small workshop around the Broadway production. Guest gifts / giveaways / want to make goodies. "Of course .. but you!" was my reply.

And if I'm honest, I was tired of something on the couch and was still in high spirits too, to go to bed. Yes ... and despite the all-day dry cleaning before, for me it was a wonderful evening.

also like to participate? Call me and we make an appointment ...

LG Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment