Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Effects Of Hair Dryer

Easel Card: great color combination with red caps

Huhu!

My new favorite color of Stampin Up: Red Riding Hood. A birthday card with the colors of Bordeaux, Red Riding Hood, chili and vanilla I found for the 70th Birthday of an elderly lady very appropriate.

The card I have in Order made with the hope that it will back an Easel Card. With pleasure. Do you know that: one should / must produce something and has no idea .. not so here: the idea came from myself with the views of my stamp sets ... here's a Spritzerchen Hellrosé, there are a few mini-beads ...


As you can easily see, I have colored the stamp with pink (cherry blossom) ...
... and colored the butterfly with the rock 'n' Roll Technick. I cut the silly butterfly also with the hand, and think afterwards: Man, you've got the punch to ... Yeah, ... obviously because of the age.
Next day course is not an idle with me, but I'm meeting the same with Maren and Sabine for preliminary discussion of our large workshop on 19.03.

you want to also take part: No problem, some very few places (of 4 units to be exact) are not yet occupied. So .. do not wait, sign up for a of us.

your LG Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment