Sunday, February 13, 2011

Electric Box Walkthrough Level 19 Ipod

notepad with sale-a-bration stamp from Stampin Up

Huhu ...

a notepad with stamps of the Stampin Up set "Sweet Summer" can always use well. However, I would not adorn myself with borrowed spring: these pretty
notepad I've got a gift from Anja ... just like that. God, what is nice, and so I am also so excited about it.

She had discovered the new owner if a colleague of mine and although at Dagmar .


I myself am coming today NIX technical craft, because every free minute for the major project set went on it .... but I'm on the home straight. The last part with houses elements must be painted only completed (au .. man does my back hurt me, maybe ...). And then finally, the Rialto bridge, where I want to go but a few friends on hand. Now I hope that I can create whole end of the week ad akta.

Now quickly to dance rehearsal and then I fall well on my couch and leave me a massage from my husband's gods. THAT sounds not bad and I know what I look forward to.

Have also a great rest of Sunday.

LG Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment