Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Where To Find Quadriderm-nf In Florida Usa

Stampin Up Cards ... feasible for every occasion and in every age range from Stampin Up

Hello!

birthday cards you always need, cards for every occasion .. Sometimes you can combine both with each other, for example, if a birthday is nachgefeiert ... like today: The Love

Traudl, one of our "girls from the country", was still a tea party afterwards for my birthday. From all of us there was a coupon for me and sign the accompanying map. I used my new set "Funky Four" ... which I really find very amusing.
The butterflies and ....
.... the mushrooms I have painted with the great markers and stamped. tinker
This Mami had not so alone, was joined by Sebastian and tinkering to this lovely birthday card for his friend Yannick, who next week celebrates his birthday. Oh, by the way: the photo he did all by myself + the decoration!
Now it's getting late and I have to prepare my VIP blog entry for today ...

your LG Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment