Friday, March 4, 2011

Dizzy After Using A Treadmill

The day after Indian

Hello!

the VIP-Thursday post, I had God-is-prepared you already Wednesday, because yesterday I had no time to have had. Now wonders why one or the other? It was Indian .... and here we are most absolute in a carnival town. Yes, my one was with my dear friend Ellie, with whom I had a blast yesterday.

Even some of you blog readers I've met (** cough **... please make no comment, okay?). What a small world but can be, because then came the question: "Hey, I know you from somewhere too (ok, the question is not new ... at least not in men) tinker Oh, yes from your website with that?" Dear readers ... It was nice meeting you!

If my fatigue is somewhat gone, I'll sit on my craft table and show you something nice for. And bridges in the mean time with the


first It smells of stale cigarette smoke ______________ , which still clings to my costume.


second Grappschende drunken male carnival lists ________________ I can not stand that!


third As I have done it so many nice people ________________ met again yesterday to have?


4th I am as fit today tomorrow ______________ I would never have dreamed of.

5th I'm looking forward to a quiet day today ________________ tinker with and lazing .


6th fleet Dance Music Charts ______________ I am running up and down.


7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm lazy to ___________ , tomorrow I have ________ a dancing and entertaining evening at home Vincula on the costume planned Ü-30 party with the best man in the world and Sunday I would like _________ again "have girls from the country !
" a great performance with my
If you fill out the Friday Filler on your blog want: Click HERE and a look at it with Barbara.

LG Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment