Saturday, March 5, 2011

Computer Art Tablet For Sale

chance or Musenkuß? Salmon vegetable pan with paprika de la Vera

Today, it had to go fast with the meal and his son responded to the question of what we eat today are because "I do not care." Since I have the recipe for "I do not care" nowhere discovered inspected, the refrigerator and I found : ½ red pepper, 1 green pepper, ½ zucchini, 1 green onion, arugula, cherry tomatoes ... I was still nothing, but I had to fish feel like ... I already have had to buy cat food, I decided to at a cup of café con leche inspiration. There's actually a muse of cooking?
If there is one, then today was not her day. I can not. I was just nothing, and the muse kissed me either. Here, the time was gradual.

In the fish business, I wanted to see whether it has fresh Boquerones are to be placed in vinegar. It was, but they were too expensive. Since I discovered a very attractive-looking salmon fillet. That would be something! I was equal to 500 grams of cut and completely skin. Now I had the fish, but still no idea.

Back home I had the idea that I could be prepared with the ingredients at a fish stew. For were the vegetables and diced small snipping of large fish. Thus, the salmon cubes fell not too dry, I roasted vegetables and fish initially separated. But somehow convinced me not all that. There was the whistle. Perplexed, I looked at my spice rack. As my eyes fell on Pimentón de la Vera. ..
We could do but try. In my haste I did not notice that I can on the wrong side of bell pepper, put up on the with the large opening had. Instead of a small amount to try, landed about two tablespoons of the spicy red pepper powder in the vegetables. After the initial shock and trying I asked laid-off, that was exactly the right amount. For now my salmon-vegetable stir-fry had exactly the whistle, he still fehlte.Hatte her the muse of cooking but kissed me now or was it more of a pure coincidence?
Needless to say, that not a bit of this food was left. And fast it went. All in all, took the boil about 20 minutes.
Almost Fast Food ...
Here is the recipe:
salmon pan with vegetables and paprika de la Vera
Serves 2
500g salmon fillet, skin
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 small zucchini
1 handful of cherry tomatoes

1 spring onion 1 handful of arugula
1-2 tablespoons paprika de la Vera (English smoked paprika)
clean salt 5 tablespoons olive oil


pepper. First, in strips, then cut into cubes. Spring onions, including green slice. Cherry tomatoes in half. Zucchini in quarters lengthwise and then cut crosswise into pieces. Chop arugula. Cut salmon into large chunks.

3 tablespoons olive oil in a pan. Onions, peppers and zucchini in hot oil, fry for 6-8 minutes. Pimentón de la Vera admit and cook stirring 1 minute. Pour in hot water and covered over low Heat a good 5 minutes simmer. Then add the halved cherry tomatoes. Season with salt. Keep warm.

In a second pan heat the remaining olive oil. The salmon cubes and fry quickly in portions golden brown all over. To give the vegetables. Only 1-2 minutes mitsch tumors. Serve sprinkled with arugula.

way: If anyone have the recipe for "I do not care" have, I would be very grateful if he or she could send it to me ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment