Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cs3 Not Supporting Mov

the bags

hello,
here they see the bags, they are 30 x 30 cm or 25 x 25 cm long handle with a 1.10 to 1.20 cm, see the picture below as they are worn, physician of my love and sister from the team Dusseldorf, marie hospital.

why and what are these bags?
after a big operation you get usually 1 or more suction bottle (drain), which can be quite a burden, I myself am concerned, and in Dusseldorf, we were given a cotton bag and so does the whole thing not as unappetizing, very practical ! I was equipped with 4 bottles, weeks after a week or two and went home with another 6 for a fellow patient even wore this last half a year!
I stuck it in my patchwork bag, that I had there, and ahh and ohh `s were so high because I got the idea in the future than to small patchwork bags thank you sew and give away. doing, I immediately get help from my patchwork group and patch worker inside a lot of other sodas I now about 1000 bags have been delivered in Dusseldorf, and out of concerned emails and the prof and his team I know they have been very grateful.

my dream would be to supply a lot of help more hospitals, and the patients in this difficult time a little joy to bring.

its a very long history to the beginning, later you more!
of course I am available for further questions you may have! Greetings treny

0 comments:

Post a Comment