Friday, April 2, 2010

Diarrhea And The Pill Microgynon 30

command message back

few minutes ago I received the following message:
Hello, news flash to all!
As I have just added the bakers' guild Westphalia terminated its employees without notice. As Dr. Körner has informed me in a private conversation, the German Cycling Federation was faster. The manager of BDR Martin Wolf has the Backereiverband Germany reached an agreement that sold bread per 1 cent earmarked for the BDR is for youth work. All other baked goods will be 2 cents . Remunerate Since I am, of course with my point control gene to the rear.
I wish you beautiful Easter and remain until the next 1st April 2011.
Norbert Schnitzmeier

the Easter wishes Norbert, I can only join and I hope that before 1 April 2011 still hear each other ;-)
Franz-Wilhelm

0 comments:

Post a Comment